Tuesday 1 December 2015

Bows

Hello Fellow taggers. Hope you have had good week and enjoyed your crafting. Thank you for the comments on my tag post last week. It is a nice way to keep in touch.

I am just getting used to using a new light box but my photographs don't seem any better yet with the bad light outside at the moment. I am hoping for a improvement in my photographs and the weather.
I stuck on some twinchies images I made a long time ago in Paint Shop Pro and added a bow at the top to match.

Love Chrissie xx

10 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Chrissie, the photo looks fine to me! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colour choices with lovely, seasonal coloured bows :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie, these bows are just lovely!
    well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and balanced tag! The bows are so sweet. I can commiserate on the lightbox photo issue too - so hard to get good detailed pictures!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so sweet, i love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty tag - love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Christmassy bows!
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty tag. The photo looks good too.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/