Wednesday 9 March 2016

Blue and Green

Bonjour everyone!

My tag is inked with Distress Stain in green and blue then stamped with some text in green.  The butterflies got the same treatment with the addition of a little silver.  They are from a Tim Holtz die and embossing folder.  The little blue resin flowers have been in my drawer for years and so I have kept to my destashing plan (just!).  I am teaching this afternoon so I will come back later to see what you have all been up to!

Carolyn xx


7 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag with a wonderful blend of inks

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a beautiful tag with lovely butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely! i adore these butterflies. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the colours and the butterflies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw the bunch of ties at the top, it immediately suggested a meadow by a brook to me, and the butterflies fit right into my fantasy there. Love the tag, it inspires stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful result of destashing! Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag. I love the background as much as the butterflies! Good destashing work too!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/