Tuesday 5 April 2016

Clean and Simple

Bonjour

Sorry not to have been with you last week but I wasn't very well.

The images I have used on this week's tag are from Crafty Individuals, simply displayed on a long thin white tag with the die cut word 'friend' - very simple but that was the challenge after all, lol!

Your Spring tags were lovely last week.  Spring can't seem to make up its mind in SW France - like early summer one day and back to winter the next!  We have fourteen cherry trees which are just coming into blossom.  At the end of May we will have thousands of luscious dark red cherries!  We cannot possibly use them all so I give to friends and also place bowls full on the bar in our local watering hole, aka the CafĂ© de Paris .  Perhaps I should have a market stall!

Have a good week everyone.

Carolyn xx


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful elongated shape! Mmmmmmm, cherries......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loverly tag with gorgeous flutterbys! :D
    How wonderful to have so many cherry trees! They are my most favourite fruit - apart from my homegrown strawberries that is ;) I only have a wee plot, so use it wisely for my fave fruit. No nom nom.
    You should certainly have a market stall; just think of all the art supplies you could buy! Lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! Butterflies don't need anything more than their beautiful wings <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you are better. your tag is magnificent! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag, I love the CI images. I have one cherry tree, so I am green with envy. I have a feeling the -!!-.. Magpies will get to the cherries before we do. Now what what your exact address ???

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/