Tuesday 31 May 2016

Film Titles

What a great feeling to be back creating a tag on a Tuesday morning! As you can see,  (like Valerie), I am a Hitchcock fan and I am sure you can guess the title of this 1954 film.  Who doesn't love Grace Kelly in a Hitchcock movie?  On this tag, I have assembled some components from manipulated  digital images The background is a page from another murder novel, I think "The Matlock Files", but it came from a 10 cents book, bought from a second hand shop, so I have no qualms about cutting it up.
Have a great week, Wilma
PS If anyone is interested, here is a link to my blog explaining one of the series of mixed media art works I exhibited recently.

7 comments:

  1. F for Fantastic! Hitchcock rules and so does your tag! Amazing exhibit, and it's right here across the state border :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see Hitchcock so well represented! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the telephone on that tag. I would like to reach out and call someone. It's awesome! Wonderful tag!!
    Hugs,
    Michelle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very excellent tag; your telephone is perfect. I love Grace Kelly in ANY film and this is one of my favourites :D
    My ticket isn't a real one Wilma, it's from a sticker booklet I have :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag with the realistic phone taking centre stage

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fantastic, I love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, love the layout, and the telephone is just right. Loved Grace Kelly.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/