Saturday, 21 May 2016

Wings and words

If I wasn't rushing around like a headless chicken, I would have found this weeks prompt easy. As it was I struggled, I think a few days in London has drained my energy and mojo. So much noise and too many people.
 For this tag I distress inked the tag, and stamped a few feathers with one of the colours. The image and words were stamped on separate pieces of card. I added those to the tag, put a fabric strip of fabric music tape underneath, and found some wooden birds ready to fly off the tag.



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag! Love all the details and your humour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is gorgeous. I bet you weren't the only headless chick n London! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and I find it beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific tag and a very true saying

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The birds on the postcard are fab! Well done!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is so sweet! Love it!!
    Michelle ♥

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!