Wednesday, 22 June 2016

My Favorite Book

Hi to all - I've been away since January babysitting 8 month old twins. They already love books and being read to. I had children's books on my mind when creating this week's tag so I chose a Dr. Seuss favorite that I loved as a child.

I cut the tag from a piece of free paper in the Somerset Studio magazine. The two fish tickets have been in my stash forever. I stamped the red and blue fish, fussy cut them and then pop dotted them to the tag. I added the book title and fibers and my tag was finished!

It's good to be back and I hope to join in the challenges each week. Looking forward to checking out everyone's book tags!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tag and nice to see you back with us! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific tag with a fun bookies

    Good luck with the twins

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tag. Reading to wee ones is some of THE best time spent :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this book! great tag! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag, I must look for the book, my grandchildren would love it.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!