Tuesday 28 June 2016

Quotes & Sayings

Quotes and Sayings


Happy Tuesday everyone! Many thanks for your lovely comments on my Card/Tag last week. 

This week I share one of my favourite quotes:
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,but about learning to dance in the rain"

Making the best of what we have is a good life lesson I feel.

I love the wonderful waterdroplet stamp by the fabulously talented Ryn Tanaka

Have a wonderful week; and until next time
Be Well
Be Happy
{{Hugs}} Mo :o)) x

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag and a very inspiring quote

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag, I love that stamp, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quote and love your tag!!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is truly wonderful! such a joyous littel elephant and i love the raindrops! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quote and I too love the rain drop stamp.. A fab tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and stunning in one! :)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/