Tuesday 2 August 2016

celebrations

summer is a special season when the days are longer and usually sunnier.  even if we don't actually get a lot of playtime it kind of feels like we are.  my favorite summer thing is the beach.  so for our prompt to "celebrate" i am celebrating summer and beach vacations with my tag.



 i had fun creating a collage on this tag with items from gecko galz.
 may your summer be wonderful. and if it is winter where you are, wishing you happy dreams of the summer ahead!

love to all.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Michele, summer is a good thing to celebrate! Have fun, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a costume like that; hides a multitude of sins, lol. Loving your seaside theme ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely seaside tag, it would be great in the UK if we had a Summer to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tag! I stopped by to thank you for your kind comments on my work of late, and found myself enjoying the browse of your blog. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the cutest tags. That bathing suit looks like one my mother wore years and years ago. So cute. Thank you for your visit to my blog. Genie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh me! That is a tag to celebrate! ♥ I'm just so in love with the colors and all that's going on there! I'm a summer-celebration girl too! ♥

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/