Tuesday 6 September 2016

Paper Doll and Paper Doll's Clothes

I think I'm going to find Most of September themes difficult. I wasn't into dolls as a kid. I did like sewing doll clothes though, but our of fabric not paper. Even so, I wasn't interested in dressing dolls, but in working out how a sewing machine works.
I found this paper doll & clothes set on the internet. If I was forced to play with paper dolls, I'd prefer something like this. There were a few other bits & pieces in this set, but I couldn't fit them all on a tag. Have a fun week!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic images for this wonderful tag

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, she looks as if the uniform would not be to her taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my favorite characters, nicely done! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you were to have a pin up, Wonder Woman would be the one - I do like her conservative day clothes you made.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/