Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Paper Dolls and Paper Clothes

Hi Tuesday Taggers.
Hope you have had a good week with lots of nice weather as we have had
here on the NE UK coast.


I used to make lots of paper dolls and clothes when I was young but I found it more difficult these days for sure. Nice to see men without vests or socks in pictures but it does mean a full body set of clothes which are difficult. I am sure there will bits that don't fit too well on my modern man.

Can wait to see this week's makes

Love Chrissie xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, fun to play with men's clothes, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Chrissie, didn't think of using a male model

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie, Great take on the theme - love the contrasts you make!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon!