Monday 12 March 2018

Spring / Easter

Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting a new challenge  and our lovely and talented Joan is hosting. She has made some great, inspirational tags to get you going,
so here she is to tell you all about it.

"Hello and welcome to a new theme at Tag Tuesday! I have chosen Spring/Easter for the next two weeks. One of the things I like to see in Spring is birds building nests. We have a nest right outside our kitchen window that a pair of robins rebuild each year.

My first tag is called Nesting. I used paint & inks to add color to a manila tag. Then I stenciled the tag with ink. The bird was stamped onto a small white tag and the egg was stamped onto a scalloped tag. I added textured papers, a wooden heart button and wooden letters.


My second tag features a darling Easter image from Gecko Galz. This was originally a card I made, which I -into a tag.


I look forward to seeing your Spring and Easter tags!"

As always you have 2 weeks to get inspired and link to us. Tags of all formats
are allowed, and we look forward to seeing your makes.

Have fun!

Valerie



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely tags! Wish spring would come my way! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo lovely! Really, gorgeous! I love spring. :) Your blog is wonderful and I am your new follower now. Hope you will follow me back so that we stay in touch. Kisses from Croatia <3

    What's up, Ivy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful Easter tags, super inspiration.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/