Monday 8 April 2019

Anything Industrial

Hi Everybody!

It's time for another new challenge. Thanks to all who made lovely tags for my birds, nests and eggs challenge, much appreciated, and hope to see you joining in this fortnight when our lovely Sandie is hosting. Here she is to tell you all about it:

"Hiya, it's Sandie here and I am bringing you the theme for this fortnights challenge. I like anything that relates to industrial themes, for me they are predominately male themes and its so nice to throw something in to the mix occasionally.
Think Steampunk, Railways, Buildings, Machines etc
I hope my Tags will inspire you enough to join in with our challenge...and I shall enjoy visiting your blogs and leaving you some love.


My second tag was inspired by the iconic photo of the workers sat high up on steel girders of a skyscraper many moons ago in the USA...it was a good excuse to use my stamp that I've had for ages.


Have fun Everyone."

Thanks for these inspiring tags, Sandie. As always you have 2 weeks to join us, and tags of all formats and techniques are allowed. Hope to see you here!

Valerie



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


8 comments:

  1. Love industrial Style!
    Hugs from Seville

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful images...
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab theme, Your Tags are super fab Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tags and inspiration.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Love this theme and some great inspiration too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great theme! Your tags are awesome with fantastic details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Valerie and Sandie - great theme and brilliant tags-certainly inspired me to give this theme a go!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/