Monday 9 September 2019

Apples and Pears

Hi Everybody!

It's time for a new challenge here, and this time our wonderful Wendy is hosting.  Thanks to all who joined in Michele's 'purple' challenge last time. 
Here's Wendy to tell you all about her challenge:

"I don't think we have had this theme before, so a bit of a challenge. The apple and pear season is upon us now so your tag could be a photo of the fruit on the trees, a drawn one or anything that take your fancy, Mine are both pears but when I come back from an art retreat I am on this week I intend to take a photo of my trees and make one with apples on.
All the pears are stamped on separate card and coloured before adhering to the coloured tag."




Thanks for these gorgeous, inspirational tags, Wendy. Now it's up to you. You have 2 weeks to bite into apples and pears and to make a tag, so hope to see you soon -  have fun!

Valerie

P.S. Aimeslee won Michele's stickers from the last  'Purple' challenge. Please contact Michele to claim them. I have mailed you! Congratulations!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.


16 comments:

  1. Great challenge, love the theme. Great tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags! The theme is amazing, Valerie!
    Hugs from Seville

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun challenge. Thank you for the beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge theme! I love drawing and painting pears so I couldn't resist doing my own artwork for this tag. I was really inspired by your beautiful inspiration tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was definitely inspired by your gorgeous pears, Wendy - a lovely challenge theme for the time of year.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I have are pineapples and plums.

    new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great theme Wendy..sorry about my missing pears though...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super theme and inspiration Wendy, glad to be joining in this one.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful pear tags!! Great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very seasonal theme, love that, looks great!☺

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!
    I like your blog so much!
    Following you from now :)
    I will be very happy if you follow me back :)

    Have a good day!

    My blog - https://valerianestt.blogspot.com/2019/09/7-elegant-fall-outfits.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tried to enter my tag for this fun challenge, but wouldn't let me upload pix.
    Here's my entry:
    https://bunnysgirl.blogspot.com/2019/09/art-on-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great challengs!
    stunning DT ptojects.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Apologies for being so very late! I should be a bit more organised after Wednesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/