Monday 7 October 2019

Autumn

Hi Everybody!

Thanks to all who made tree tags for Joan's last challenge, they were all wonderful and so full of ideas and beauty. Today I am happy to welcome our lovely  Sandie back after her knee operation, and would like to wish her all the best. Great to have you back with us, Sandie, we missed you!
 As always, you have 2 weeks to link your creations to us, so I'm hoping to see lots of you joining in again. 
And now, here's Sandie to tell you all about it:

"Hello Everyone, it's teamie Sandie here bringing you the theme for this fortnights challenge.
The theme I have chosen is Autumn, it's actually my favourite time of the year, the colour changes in nature are spectacular, reds, browns, golds, orange, rust, just glorious.
You can design your tag in any way you wish, so long as you use Autumn colours.
I have created 2 Tags for inspiration, check out how I created them on my blog, just click on my name above the tags.
I look forward to leaving some love on your blogs...x"

                                             Sandie



Thanks for these wonderful tags, Sandie, and now it's up to you - I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs to see what loveliness you create!

Have fun!

Valerie




Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags, Sandie!! Thanks for such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags Sandie- wishing you well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda..wishing you well also...x

      Delete
  3. Fabulous tags, Sandie. Awesome

    Big Hello from INDONESIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many Thanks Asep..a big shout from the UK..x

      Delete
  4. That first one looks like a cookie. Now I need a cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tags and great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great job, Sandie!!
    Hugs from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandie, welcome back and what pretty tags you've shared. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous bold autumnal colours on your tags, Sandie - and I really like the round version - changing it up!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. For me Autumn is always a winner, so pretty!☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you mentioned you subscribed to my channel, thank you so much for your support! However, I can not see any new subscriber, have you subscribed today or maybe earlier? I would love to know to check, if everything works well☺

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the feedback, have a lovely day abd thanks again for your support, means a lot to me☺

      Delete
  10. Autumn is a favourite time of the year for me, its a great theme and beautiful inspiration tags.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I created a second tag, Valerie. Not sure that it is OK for the challenge, but I will enter it in a few hours (it is a programmed post). Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Encore un merveilleux challenge...
    Belles inspirations de la DT.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Another wonderful challenge ...
    Beautiful inspirations of the DT.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great inspiration!

    x Natalie
    Lucy and the Runaways - Blog and Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. My side doesnt have 4 seasons but i do love admiring online those who posted about the seasons in their country

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/