Monday 18 May 2020

Animals

Hi Everyone!

Today we are starting a new challenge, and our lovely  Pinky is hosting.
Thanks to all who joined in Michele's haberdashery challenge, we had some wonderful entries. As always, you have 2 weeks to enter our challenge, and tags of all formats, digital or physical, large or small are welcome. So, her is Pinky to tell you all about it:

'Hello everyone, Pinky here.

 My challenge theme for the next two weeks is ANIMALS.
Any shape, sort or size! For my tags I have used two different stamps sets.
The first one is the cutest little lamb and I went crazy with the masking
and colouring but it was so relaxing! I thought the sentiment was perfect
for a family of lambs!!


The second one uses this adorable giraffe
but he has a bit of a sore throat!
Perfect for a get well soon idea!'


Thanks for these adorable, inspirational tags, this is a great theme and I hope to see lot of people joining in.

Let your creative juices flow, and I'm looking forward to seeing which animals you will be showing!

Take care, and have fun!

Valerie






Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

14 comments:

  1. I am a passionate animal lover so I love the new theme! The sheep (super masking by the way) are adorable. Love both these tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Linda. Can't wait to see what you come up with xx

      Delete
  2. I love these two tag, so cute!!! Great theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tags, Pinky and fun theme! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv the example tags. Thanks for another nice prompt

    Much🐺love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme - hope to add more!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking, good to see you again!

      Delete
  6. A great theme, and I love the inspiration pieces.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tags - the lambs are so sweet and I love the fun giraffe one - that's a great stamp and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinky I adore your tags, such a great theme and both so quirky.
    Thanks for sharing the smiles.. hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/