Monday 13 July 2020

The sea

Hi Everybody!

Thanks to all who entered my 'Put a sentiment on it' challenge last time, much appreciated. This fortnight our lovely Sandie is back with us, and has chosen a seasonal theme. Here she is to tell you all about it:

'Hi Everyone, it's Sandie here and I am bringing you the theme for this fortnight's challenge.
I chose this theme because there is so much scope to create, basically anything involving the sea, think Beaches, Quays, Lighthouses, Ships etc.
I love the sea and I am very fortunate to live right on the coast, I love to watch the sea, rough or calm, it just gives me such a calmness, I love the smell of it too when the sea is rough, you can even taste the salt on your tongue.
Pop along to my blog to see how I created my tags.
I do hope you will play along in this challenge, I shall look forward to seeing your Tags...have fun xx'



Thanks for these beautiful and inspirational tags Sandie!

Now it's over to YOU! You have 2 weeks to create and upload your tag. Tags of all formats, hybrid, digital, physical, large or small are all welcome!

Have fun!

Valerie

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

15 comments:

  1. Aah a theme near and dear to my heart- love your tags Sandie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this theme ... Friday I really didn't know about this choice ... LOL What a coincidence!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used a tag on my creation, Valery. You will see in on the right side. Hope this is OK and I can join Tag Tuesday. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks more than okay to me, Sweetie, always good to see you here!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful tags Sandie. Thanks for your prompt today

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, seaside, such a beautiful theme, I love sea! Have a lovely weekend ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the theme! Beautiful samples! You inspired me to play with my TH embossing glazes! Thanks for letting me play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you come and play with us again, great to see you here!

      Delete
  8. Not quite so late this time!! Great theme! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow my very favourite theme, wonderful inspiration from the DT
    You will see 3 things on my post, but I am entering just the tag (just in case of any confustion) Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge and creative. I followed your blog now. Thx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/