Monday 3 May 2021

Sport

Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting a new challenge, and this time our lovely Sandie is hosting. Thanks to all who joined in my 'anything goes' challenge last time round, I loved visiting your beautiful entries. So, over to Sandie:

' Hello Everyone, it's Sandie here and I am bringing you the theme for the next 2wks.

I have chosen Sport, not that I do any myself, now that I am older, lol.

I have several sets of  Sports Stamps and as I am not a card maker, I'm kind of lost on how to use them, seems a shame to leave them sitting in the drawer. 

So I decided to use them for my theme, of course any sport is acceptable for our tags, from skating, football, golf, cricket etc. I am hoping to see a great variety and will look forward to visiting your blogs.

Have Fun...x'


 

Thanks for these inspiring tags, Sandie! 

I hope to see lots of people joining in, and look forward to visiting your blogs. As always you have 2 weeks to join us and tags of all formats are welcome!

Stay safe and have fun!

Valerie


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/