Monday 14 June 2021

Tag on Tag

Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting an new challenge and this time our lovely and talented Wendy is hosting. Her theme is 'tag on tag', which gives us a wide scope. Thanks to Michele who hosted last time with her faces theme, it was good to see the creations you linked. As always you have 2 weeks to link to us and tags of all formats are welcome. Here is Wendy to tell you about her theme:

'For my theme for the next two weeks I have chosen Tag on Tag. You can use any shape of tag with another one or more on the top. Any medium you like, texture or subject. I have made three samples to show you the general idea. I have used scraps from my bits box for all of them.


This one is a large tag covered in a failed print. The dark blue one on top has some scraps of watercolour experiments. I have also use some lettering and flowers.



This one I have used a picture of my granddaughter when she was a little tot painting outside, mainly with her body. Some scraps of ribbon and buttons used to finish it off.


This one the background on the tag is covered with scraps of torn paper. The smaller one has texture paste and a heart made from friendly plastic. I added a very small one at the bottom with a friendly plastic butterfly.'

Thnks for these wonderful and inspirational tags, Wendy! Now it's your turn, so hope to see your tags here soon.

Have a great week and have fun!

Valerie

 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

  1. wonderfully creative theme and tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great tags and love the reuse too. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Och looks beautiful! Greetings from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags and theme. Success for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got myself organised for this one - another great theme! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Valerie, could you delete my entry at No.12. I re added it as Wendy said my link wasn't working, I checked and she was right,it wasn't. So I re entered my Tag and that one wasn't showing my link either, now my entry at No.11 is fine now. Blips with blogger again. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great theme - I love being challenged in a novel way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried linking but it didn't seem to work [or 6 links will suddenly come up :-)
    https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com/2021/06/tag-and-doodlewash.html
    Love the scrappy tags.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/