Monday 26 July 2021

Flowers / Floral

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to all who entered our last challenge, there were some beautiful entries, and BIG thanks to Sandie, who hosted the challenge. This time our lovely and talented Pinky is hosting. As always, you have 2 weeks to join us, and tags of all formats are welcome. Now here's Pinky to tell you all about her challenge:

  "Hello everyone! It's Pinky here with my flower theme!

It has been a while from I took time out just to play soI thought making my own flowers would be just the ticket or tag 😂

For my first tag I used a lot of die cuts and ripped papers, over-stamping some text on to the torn side.

I rolled matching papers to create the flowers and added pearls.

The sentiment has been die cut and I finished it with a ribbon."


"For my second tag I went mad with the gold embossing powder.
The background has been stamped with my crackle stamp and gold embossed.
The flowers have all been stamped and embossed, coloured, shaped and finished with a gem.
Even the sentiment has been gold embossed!
Hope you like them and I can't wait to see your flower themed tags."


Thanks for these wonderful and inspiring tags Pinky, I love how you made your flowers! Hope to see lots of you joining in Pinky's challenge, have a great time, stay safe, and have lots of creative fun!
Valerie


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! I can only imagine how much time and concentration they took!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tag Tuesday

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUch lovely inspiration and a great theme! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sir for your real spells. My name is Zara Matteo. This is truly incredible and I have never experienced anything like this in my life Before I met you, sir, I tried all the probable means I could to bring my husband back, but I came to realize that nothing works for me and that my husband has developed a lot of hatred for me. I thought there was no hope of reuniting with my ex-husband. But when I read good reviews about how DR WHITE helps others, I decided to send him a message via, wightmagicmaster@gmail.com. to try and I did everything he instructed me and I trusted him and I followed his instructions as he guaranteed me in 48 hours, and just then my ex called me. Sir, we are happier now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you very much sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. here again his email:

    wightmagicmaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Week 2. It's raining here🇹🇹 today

    Happy Tuesday

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tags, great theme, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/