Monday 29 November 2021

Use the First Letter of your First Name

Hi Everybody!

Thanks to all who hosted the last challenge, anything goes, I really enjoyed visiting all of your blogs.  As always you have 2 weeks to join us and tags of all formats are welcome.  Today we have a new challenge, and this time our wonderful and talented Sandie is hosting. Here she is to tell you all about it:

 Hello Everyone, it's Sandie here and I am bringing you the theme for this fortnight's challenge.

I would like you to use the First Letter of your First Name to create your theme. 

For example Tracey....T - for Travel, Train, Time etc.

I have created 2 Tags for you, S for Sandie, so my first theme is "Sewing"


        My second Tag is a digital creation, this time my theme is "Snow Queen"


I will enjoy visiting your blogs to see what you have created...Have Fun...x
Thanks for the inspiration, Sandie. Have a great week, take care,
and have fun!
Valerie



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations, love the theme. Fingers crossed I will find a bit of time to play along this time. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.
      I hope you manage to find time to join in..x

      Delete
  2. super tag art- and what a unique and fun theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

    Abdel | Infinitely Posh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.
      I hope you can join in with our challenge..x

      Delete
  4. Luv the sample tags.
    Happy Tuesdag

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Gillena..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment x

      Delete
  7. Another great theme, I had so much fun with thinking about this before even making anything. I really like both your tags but the sewing one is my fav. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vee and Thank you for joining in with the challenge xx

      Delete
  8. beautiful snow queen....love her gown and her eyes have a deep color...have a nice day Valerie ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment..Sandie x

      Delete
  9. well done Sandie! wow! xo

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/