Tuesday 20 September 2022

Books/book pages

Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting a new challenge  at Tag Tuesday, and this time our lovely and very talented  Pinky is hosting. She has chosen BOOKS/ BOOK PAGES as her theme. Here she is to tell you all about it!

'Hi it's Pinky here and I would love you to join in my challenge theme

books/book pages this fortnight.

Here are my tags!


For this one I used very old dictionary pages for my background,
stamping and colouring the flowers. I punched some little butterflies
and layered them up using the same page and some white card.


For my second tag I made some rolled flowers and
a larger layered butterfly using the same dictionary pages.'

Thanks, Pinky, for these wonderful tags. The 2nd one really took my breath away, so beautiful! As always, our challenges run for 2 weeks, and I am looking forward to seeing YOUR tag!
Have fun!
Have a great week, take care,
and thanks a lot for coming by!

Valerie




 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments:

  1. those rolled flowers are amazing! fabulous tags Pinky! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great challenge. I love those rolled flowers too Pinky. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme Pinky and lovely tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Tags Pinky, love this theme.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This may be an issue with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen before.
    davv result ba 2nd year

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/