Monday 17 April 2023

Anything Goes!

Hello Everyone, Thank you to everyone that played along with Wendy's theme in our last challenge.

We certainly had a wonderful selection of Tags.

Now for our next challenge and this time it's teamie Pinky's theme, here she is to tell you about it.

Hi, it's Pinky here and this fortnight I have decided to go with Anything Goes.

I love to just pick up some leftover papers from my workspace, choose a

stamp set and have fun!

My first tag was very quick and simple.

A bit of background inking in green and blue and then

just stamping over the top.



My second tag got a little bit of vellum added
to soften the look. I stamped the flowers and coloured them.
I stamped some leaves right around my tag edge and water coloured the background
to continue the blue. The vellum was then torn and added.
I finished with some matching twine.


We hope to see plenty of you playing along, most of all have fun.




Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tags, pinky. Have fun, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the anything goes samples

    Muchđź’–love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. These are definitely Anything Goes, but I wanted to share them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two cute tags as inspiration. A variety of examples shared too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had fun today making a vintage tag! Everyone have a good and safe week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge, Pinky! Love your tags, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two weeks if gorgeous tags

    Muchđź’–love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks ladies and I loved seeing all your gorgeous tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous02 May, 2023

    Two great tags. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/