Monday 26 June 2023

Hot colours!

Hello Everyone, hope you are all well. Thank you to all of you that entered our last challenge, your tags were awesome.

This time around it's teamie Pinky's time to host and her theme is Hot Colours.( Red,Orange and Yellow )

 Here she is to tell you about it...

 Hi there, it's Pinky here.

This week I thought I would challenge you to use

HOT COLOURS for your tags.


For my first tag I inked up the background in hot
colours then stamped the flower in black over
the top. I did spray with water and lift some colour first.
It was matted onto black and finished with a ribbon.


For my second tag I used my inks to get a water colour effect.
I simply used a wet brush with watered ink from my pad
and created the yellow and washed out red stripes.
I stamped the flower in matching colours, along with the leaves,
cut them all out and layered onto my tag.
I finished with a little sentiment and a punched bow.

We hope you will join us over the next 2 weeks...Enjoy..xx





Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

  1. Super Tags Pinky, especially love the silhouette flowers against the hot colours,fabulous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the brilliant sample tags
    Happy Tuesday to all

    much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry, it's been a while since I've posted art challenges, and I didn't think my first entry "took." So I tried again, then realized I had two of the same. I can't remove one of them, but I'll know next time! :) I always enjoy doing tags. They just feel different, for some reason, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the theme and the tags. Some fabulous ideas.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/