Monday 24 July 2023

Books

 Hi Everybody!

Hope your week got off to a good start. Today we are starting a new challenge and this time dear Valerie - that's me - has chosen the theme. You can do anything to do  with books - use some book-paper, make a tag about book characters, make a tag which would double as a book-mark - there are lots of possibilities.

Before I show you what I have made I wanted to thank Michele for her lovely challenge of mermaids, and of course, all who entered that chalenge with wonderful tags. And many thanks to Sandie, too, who coordinates the themes, dates, posts etc and has often written the posts while I was ill,

As always you have 2 weeks to enter, and all tags, big or small, real or digital are very welcome. I look forward to seeing what you create. 

I have made several grungy tags for this challenge - I just felt like it, and some are more grungy than others! I  know some don't like grunge, but I do!

Have fun, be creative, and I hope to see your lovely tags here!

Valerie

Here are 2 examples - I will be posting more tags during the next 2 weeks:



This is very grungy, and made with a spare piece of cardboard which happened to take my fancy:







Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous25 July, 2023

    Hi Val , I love both tags, but the second one is my fave. It's just got something! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection of tags Valerie and great theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super set of Tags Valerie. So lovely to know you are back and enjoying blogging again.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful set tags !! congrats
    have a great weekend

    pd....i use only mix media and tag but not theme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags as inspiration and a fabulous prompt too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, anything to do with books is always my fave!

      Delete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/