Tuesday 12 December 2023

Snow Tags

Pinky here popping in to share the new theme.

Unfortunately Valerie is under the weather at the minute.

Her chosen theme for this fortnight's challenge is SNOW!

I have one tag made and an oldie from a while

back which I hope will inspire you to have a go.


My first one is a shaker tag!
I thought my youngest Grandson would get a
kick out of this and the cute penguin would make
anyone smile!!


My second one has lots of embossed snowflakes
and this cute little  snowman dancing around in them.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!








 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

  1. Love your tags, Pinky, and thanks again, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope that Valerie is feeling better soon. Thanks Pinky for some lovely tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, Covid has left me but I still have a mighty cough and fatigue, but it wil pass sooner or later!

      Delete
  3. Great theme, Pinky. Valerie hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/