Monday 8 January 2024

Something New!

Welcome to our first challenge for 2024.

We hope you all will join in with Pinky's theme, it looks fun.

 Hi everyone, it's Pinky here.

My chosen theme for the next fortnight is

New beginnings/craft stuff etc. Anything new.

For my first tag I have gone with the new year.

I used a new stamp set and strips of paper which I also stamped on,

for my background.

I am going to use these in my albums though which is why

I made them a little big bigger.


For my second tag I have gone with an old photo of my late Mum.
The flowers have been stamped but barely coloured.
I used a brand new stamp set for all the little bits
which I bought specifically for scrapbooking.


Please link your tags in the usual way.

Have Fun xxx


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments:

  1. These are lovely. I am hoping now that I am getting past my covid symptoms I will be ready to do some art for this challenge. I've missed joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/