Monday 1 April 2024

Spring flowers

Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting a new challenge here at Tag Tuesday, and dear Valerie is hosting - that's me! Thanks to dear Michele who hosted the last 2 weeks with her theme of Gothic /Gothic arches. My choice for the next 2 weeks is spring flowers, and I think we have plenty of choice just now. Here in Rhineland where I live the flowers are bursting out everywhere, it's great to see their wonderful colours.



I hope to add new tags in the course of the next 2 weeks. I am doing my best, but am still in hospital.

And I hope to see lots of you joining in,
Hugs
Valerie


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

12 comments:

  1. This will be a fun tag to make Valerie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika, I love flowers. My balcony is full of weeds, the plants didn't survive my being away. Have a great day! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Your tags scream spring and are lovely. Happy Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judee, nice to see you over here! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Pretty tags and a fun prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this theme Valerie, your tags are gorgeous...take it easy now you are home xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making this gorgeous tag! And for your comment. I am trying to take it easy and do too much everytime. I think I need to tie myself to the bed posts! Hugs! I hope you are doing well, take care, hugs! xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, hope to see you here again! Hugs!

      Delete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/