Monday 19 August 2024

Seaside


Hello Everyone, many thanks to all that joined in with my Vintage theme, as always they are all fabulous, which makes it hard to just choose one for the challenge favourite.

To find out who that is, please check back in a weeks time, in the meantime, we have Pinky's theme to play along with, here she is to tell you about it.

Hi, Pinky here. My theme for the next two weeks is the seaside.

I love everything about the seaside and long for a visit

throughout the year! So what better theme for August.

For my first tag I used a stamp set called Circle Sayings

which has a circle with the waves and sunshine.

I then stamped and cut all the shells for the bottom,

added a sentiment and finished with a bow.


For my second tag I used a piece of paper which had a
seaside theme. I stamped the little girl taking a photo along
with the bird and coloured them up to add to my tag.


Hope you get time to join us this fortnight.



 

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. Great tags Pinky. The seaside is a favorite theme of mine so I'm going to start thinking about how to make a tag on that theme. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erika. I look forward to seeing your tag😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags. Nice theme.

    much♡love

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/