Tuesday 21 February 2012

Valentine's Day

Apologies for only posting last week's tag today. We only got back from France last night, first chance of making and taking pics of the tags were this morning. Somewhat hastily assembled, I'm afraid. I used different pink stamp pads to colour the background of the stamp from dark to light pink, used a punch for a little lacy edging at the bottom and cut out two heart shaped photographs of a man and woman each holding a big heart in their hands. Drew a few tiny hears all over the tag, and gave them all a teeny little sparkly centre. Couple of little curlies encircling the pics and that was all I could manage -


I am very much looking forward to seeing this week's poems and prose tags. I do have an all time favourite poem, not sure I could do it justice with a tag though.

Toodlepip xxx

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag ...... so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late but lovely - hope France was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this its beautiful!! well done :)
    Yvonne X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This so pretty I love the colour and the images used. Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely tag--love the vintage images you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it´s so beautiful and romantic!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/