Friday 9 March 2012

Birds


I am so excited to be contributing to the Tag Tuesday Blog for the first time. Carolyn invited me to join this week, and the timing is perfect because I love birds, and have quite a collection of bird related stamps. We have many bird feeders set up in our yard, and always have a pair of bluebirds nesting in our bird boxes.

I inked the background of my tag with Distress Inks, and used a little bird stamp that reminds me of my bluebirds. The bird was painted in with Twinkling H2Os on a separate piece of cardstock, and then cut out. The tag was misted with Perfect Pearls, and I also painted the cherry branch flowers with the Twinks. I gave the open flowers a little dab of gold paint for some extra shimmer.

I'm looking forward to creating with your themes, and getting lots of inspiration from all the talented artists on this blog.

Barb

10 comments:

  1. Barb,

    What a lovely tag! It just makes me happy to look at it! Welcome to Tag Tuesday!

    Best , Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty tag! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb welcome! This is a great debut tag, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Barb...Beautiful tag..love the little bird on the blossom branch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Tag Tuesday! Such a pretty tag, well done :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Barb! A very lovely first tag for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Barb, it's a lovely tag. I like the colours you've used.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Barb! A stunning tag, just love it, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great to have you here - and what a debut! ;-)

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/