Thursday 29 March 2012

EASTER EGGS

Hello Ladies, hope everyone is enjoying some
warm Spring weather now

For my first tag this week, doodled a small chicken coop onto a manilla tag, and decorated it with daffodils. There is a small hole for the door where you can see something is happening on the inside! ...

Inside the coop a tiny chick is hatching from a real egg whilst nestled on a bed of hay! The tag is trimmed with Easter ribbons


For my second tag I used a photo of last year's Easter display. The Union Jack egg is marked with the date of the Royal wedding. The photo is mounted onto card with some Easter ribbon

As you can see Bailey preferred the tag with the egg and chick!


Thank you to all those who left comments on my Goosey tags last week, they are much appreciated. It is great to be doing this challenge with such lovely people. I feel like I'm amongst good friends. Thank you.

Sorry I'm a bit late leaving comments this week, it's been a bit manic here! but I'm hoping to catch up with myself Friday, have a great week. Jane xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the use of the real egg shell, lovely photo on the other tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jane, your tags are really eye catching this week, I wanted to peep in the door hole to see what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo on the second tag! Both are very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of the chicken coop with chick flap and the real egg with cute chick chick. Your spring photo from last year is a stunner too ... thanks for posting to Tag Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chick in the coop is too cute. And, I see your dog agrees. Hug, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea making a chicken coop. Both tags are lovely tags.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/