Friday 30 March 2012

Easter Eggs

I found a lovely vintage photo of a mother and daugher all dressed up in their Easter finery holding 2 baskets of enormous Easter eggs, and incorporated that into my tag. Although it was mostly in sepia tones, it had a little color in it on the dress and the eggs, and I colored over those with colored pencils to highlight them and give more depth. Before I applied it to the tag I stamped a flourish and greeting on the tag, which I had cut out of patterned paper.

Barb

7 comments:

  1. Hello Barb those eggs look good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweeT. I Love the added color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage image, love the swirly pattern on the background paper, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Barb ... the photo is a lovely choice ... a nice one for your collection x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soft and sweet. I love your tag. Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/