Tuesday 27 March 2012

Easter eggs


Hi Everyone, Jane here in Berkshire, where it seems to be spring and summer at the same time! Very confusing, but I am enjoying the warm weather, blossoms and birdsong.
The Easter Egg theme made me think of my painted Polish eggs or Pisanki, so I have photographed my tag alongside them. They are a reminder of when we lived in Poland in the early 1990s. These ones are made of wood and painted and look great on display in a glass bowl at Easter.
For my tag I took some card stock as background then collaged eggs in a variety of papers on the top and finished with the word eggs.

10 comments:

  1. Your egg collection is beautiful, set off well by your delightful tag! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your beautiful tag and your lovely easter egg collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collaged eggs are lovely..and so is your collection of painted Polish eggs..
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eggs and tag look great Jane. Well done.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tag, and thanks for sharing the Polish egg collection! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely tag and eggs ... me thinks you must have eaten the naughty chocolate variety to get that word

    smiles :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely eggs on your tag, they look great with the Polish ones, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful Polish egg collection, I only have 2 so far. A lovely tag

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/