Tuesday 27 March 2012

Easter Eggs




Hello everyone....my Easter egg tag this week could actually be used for next week too! I should really read ahead...LOL


Anyway I used this lovely angel and easter egg image from "Free vintge digital stamps" and the Joyeuses Paques from an Easter bunny girl image from The Graphics Fairy. The background is from Cosmo Cricket Clementine mini deck and My Mind's Eye Follow your Heart paper pad. I added Prima flowers stapled to vintage sheet music. I added lace trim to bottom and used vintage seam binding on flowers and to tie it up! Of course I used glamour dust to give it a bit of sparkle!!


Have fun everyone, and I look forward to seeing all your tags!


Hugs,

Ivy

6 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty...love the images you have used :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colours and textures Ivy.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of lovely layers on your pretty easter egg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! Lovely colour combination to go with the images.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/