Tuesday 27 March 2012

goosey, bunnies and birdies ... more lovely tags!

well done everyone
for keeping going with the weekly challenges
there are some really gorgeous art tags
being posted to this blog

I just wanted to pop by with a few more beautiful tags
from some of the other Tag Tuesday members
that are playing along on their own blogs



firstly ... this is Ivy's tag for goosey

Ivy used image and text from, and was inspired by,
"The Real Mother Goose" by Blanche FIsher Wright
Ivy explains all about how she made her tag here

this is Julia's tag inspired by the geese
that her sister keeps at her home in Normandy

the colours Julia used are inspired by spring flowers

see more on Julia's blog

this goosey tag was was insired by the words of a poem
Patricia explains how she made her tag on her Vintage Gypsy blog

Patricia's tag

and I'd like to share some bunnies and birdies too
first a bit of March madness ...

Carol made her tag using a hand made foam stamp
in the shape of a hare and stamped with acrylics

hare today ... gone tomorrow

these are Julia's mad march hares
see how Julia made her tag here

this one was made by Yvonne - Box of Trix

Yvonne decorated her tag with a Beatrix Potter Peter Rabbit postage stamp, a little strip of muslin with tiny buttons stitched on and carrots drawn with watercolour pencils
on watercolour paper cut out
and here are some more very cute birdies ...

this is Patricia's tag for our bird theme
lovely back and front
see how Patricia made her tag here


this is Julia's tag for birds
see how Julia made her tag here
and this is Carol's tag for our bird theme
with layers of acrylics and gesso
and a bird she drew and cut out

this one is Sandra's tag
Sandra coloured a tag with DI antique linen, dried
marigold and dry brushed a bit of turquoise acrylic
here and there, a spray of cosmic shimmer copper.
Sandra back stamped with eggs and added gold leaf.
The bird stamp is from Crafty Individuals which she
mounted onto a piece of sacking fabric made into a tag shape
with a stitched edge. Sandra also used brown jute
a measure stamp and buttons

and this tag was made by Yvonne of Box of Trix
you can see how Yvonne made her tag here

and finally this is Dawn's lovely birdie tag

and then Pamela emailed me this lovely collection of tags that she has made since we got up and running on Tag Tuesday

Pamela's tags for snow, snow games, white and vintage
for lace, hearts and valentines day

and poetry, books and birds

beautiful tags everyone
thank you for making the blog look so luvverly



so sorry I haven't been around very much the last few weeks
but I have been popping by to see all of your beautiful tags

it's been fab to see so much originality in those little works of art

I will be catching up with own art tags very shortly as
my time has been challenged recently with my exhibition work
which is coming to an end on 31st March

I hope you continue to enjoy the weekly themes

Carolyn ♥

14 comments:

  1. I think I can safely say that we have all had a great time with this lovely challenge you have set up Carolyn.
    I have mounted all my tags in a lovely book which I am going to bring with me when I see you in September.
    Thanks for all you do.
    Lynn xx
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely idea Lynn ... I shall look forward to seeing the book of tags x

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I just haven't had a chance to check out the other participants' blogs. These are lovely Carolyn. Thanks for showing these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes ... some very beautiful tags from the other players

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have been thinking of you and hoping(butj knowing!) the exhibition was going well. Sadly couldn't get time off work to visit but coming to St Ives in May woohoo! I love being part of this blog, thanks for all your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell you how pleased I am to see a couple of my tags posted hear. Thankyou so much for including them. Its lovely to see the work of some of the other people playing along. What a lovely selection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these. Really fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness....such lovely tags. You are a very talented group of ladies.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tags, ALL of them!.. But my favorites are definitely the adorable Beatrix Potter ones!! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, what a gorgeous array of tags. i adore the one with the peter rabbit 9p stamp on it. i knew a very famous stamp designer while living in england, his name was david gentleman. his daughter was in school with me and i got to visit them often in their eccentric home in london.
    well done ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for taking the time to post these Carolyn. I've been having a lot of fun with these weekly challenges and with visiting (and joining) many of the blogs here. I'm equally inspired and amazed at the creativity displayed week after week. Learning so much too! It's nice to see everyone's work all in one place :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous bunch of tags! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely collection of tags...
    Having a fab time with this tag challenge Carolyn..great themes...Thanks for everything you do :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are all very welcome ... sorry I was absent for a while x

      Delete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/