Wednesday 28 March 2012

Easter Eggs



I know its Wednesday, but I did in fact get this tag finished last night, but needed daylight to get a photo, as the artificial light caused to much reflection on the painted egg.
I wanted to make a tag using more stitch this week, so I made my tag from craft vilene to which I bonded a paper napkin. I then FMS all around the eggs and background and zig-zagged the edges. I made the egg from tissue paper,  plasterers' scrim and PVA and when dry, filled the back with light weight pollyfilla to help it keep its shape. Embellishments from my stash. 

11 comments:

  1. Such a clever tag! I love the way you have made the egg, I have some scrim I will have to have a play! Beautiful layers, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely tag.I must get started on mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you find all these lovely paper napkins. I bought two packets on holiday, will have to give you a few.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, love the colours! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely Cadburys and chocolate colours for your yummy egg

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever to make the egg in the foreground! The colours in the background are really pretty too!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag...looks good enough to eat!! ;)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm hoping the Easter Bunny will bring me one just like it....I went for eggs in a nest :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great egg,love the warm cocoa colours and the purply bobble trim, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tag. Clever way to make the egg. Really good ideas. Thanks for sharing them. Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/