Wednesday 21 March 2012

Goosey

Hello ladies!


This week I decided to use fabric for my tag. I have used some of the scraps of fabric that I found in my cupboard, and just made a little goose who's laid a golden egg. Isn't it amazing how little scraps of fabric can bring back memories...i love the gold silk which was left over from a friends wedding dress many years ago, and the the borders which I bought in America, where they have so much more than here in the UK! I never cease to be amazed at the variety of work I see here...it's fantastic!

8 comments:

  1. It's a lovely tag Kim. I want to start using fabric more myself.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Super fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your fabric tag Kim...So cute!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, A lovely colourful tag. For the second time now we seem to be on the same wavelength, first with magpies and now the goose that laid the golden eggs! both completely different. Yes you are right about fabric memories - every scrap tells a different story. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that's just what I thought! I wonder if we'll think along the same lines for the next one!
      K x

      Delete
  5. Such a cute stitched fabric tag. Love all the different matrerials you have used. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the use of special fabrics and stitching to create such a whimsical tag - it just reminds me of Mother Goose and much loved nursery rhymes

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh love primitive tag....yes i remember where all my fabric comes from and the story with it....

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/