Wednesday 21 March 2012

Goosey

My first tag for this weeks theme went in the recycle bin!! I had tried to make my own decal with this image but it did not work as it didn't have clear enough edges, so will save that technique to do another time.
I bought this card years ago on one of my trips to see an exhibition. It is called First Flight by Nicolette Savage.
I ended up doing a very basic tag in the end. Cut a frame for the print, and mounted it onto a card tag that I had made, which I then stuck orange ric- rac round ( Ducks and orange go so well together, that was another thought I had for this week- duck a la orange! LOL) Embellished with flowers and buttons. The words came from a song called ' A little white duck sitting on the water' and I used some rub ons as my writing is not good enough.

10 comments:

  1. i always love to see how clever the tags are. this is hilarious and so appropriate for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He would get on well with that Silly Goose of mine.
    Lynn
    ONE I MADE EARLIER TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image of the goose skipping about!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image you have used...and yes Ducks and orange go so well together :)
    Fab li'l tag!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gives you that feeling of 'up up and away'! love the ref to duck a l'orange!, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image - it made me smile so! Lovely tag x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real 3d effect. Love the duck image. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a happy tag - this goose looks as though she is dancing - the image is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love the inage and your colors...

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/