Wednesday 21 March 2012

Goosey or Goose, Goose, Duck

Goose, Goose, Duck..Pop-up Tag Card





Here's my "Goosey" Tag Tuesday entry. Just couldn't pass up a chance to make another pop-up tag card. I resisted the temptation to make a goosey zetti...barely! Maybe the next time. And I couldn't resist taking a photo of it in my garden. Enjoy the sunshine where ever you are. I'm really enjoying all of the great art tags. I will post a picture tutorial of how I made the pop-up card. Take a peek and thanks for the lovely comments. Beth

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Too fab! Really like the torn tissue (dots) paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!! Soooo CUTE!!!I'll go and have a peek at your blog now.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done B - I love your pop up cards! J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi LBeth, you did well to film your tag in the garden, the dots go so well with the crocuses. A great pop-up tag, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pop up birdy!...what a great idea...will have to take a peek at yout tute...thanks for sharing :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lot of work and such a lovely tag! Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pop up tag! Gosh this looks such fun. Must see your tutorial for it. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing both here and on your blog. This pop up tag is great.

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/