Tuesday 20 March 2012

Goosey

I was really stuck for an idea this week, until I found an old sketch I'd done years ago.
I took a photograph of the pencil drawing of two ducks, and printed it off.
I added a watercolour background, and then inked round the edges. I mounted the picture onto a plain brown shipping tag, and added scraps of paper, ribbons and an old brown button. The top is finished off with raffia.
Thanks for so many lovely comments for my tag last week.
I wish I had time to comment on every post here, but I am enjoying everyone's creativity.
I love this challenge!

10 comments:

  1. Love this! Great effect with the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea - the drawing is fab and I like the watercolour background. Just blog hopping and having a look at the tags. I'm only on the visitor list here but I do like to nose around!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy I particularly like the coloration here and the distressed edge of the goosey surround. Nice! *smiles* Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag love the textures!! May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love what you have done to your original sketch, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like the blue and brown colour scheme, compliments the image beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. H9ow clever to make something old new again - and perfect for this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sketch and tag. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely sketch and watercolor....

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/