Friday 23 March 2012

Goosey.

Hi folks! Sorry I'm later this week. Good reason! Just got back from a wonderful holiday train riding across Europe for the week. Desperate to get my tag done and on I am making my dearest mate Sally wait while I do this one before I take her out for lunch and rumage in our fav. craft shop as a thankyou for cat and house sitting.
tag tuesday Goosey
Goosey comes from a card I found in Zurich and I distressed the background, sat her on a nest of raffia, added punched dandelions and flower soft on the dandelion in her beak. Simples as they say. I will try and comment on your lovely tags this week, but if I don't manage many because of the backlog of the 'h' word, here is to say I think they are all wonderful. Have a lovely weekend everyone. xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... Thank YOU for my first smile of the day!! This is so darn C-U-T-E.. CUTE!!!!! Just loved this one!... Have a great day, and an even better weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! We must be on the same wavelength; I used raffia on my tag for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute tag - that image is stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the expression on the goose's face, and the green and white look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That nest looks so comfy, love the dandylions and the soft effect of the one in her beak, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So totally cute. The effect is 3D. Superb. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful! this gorgeous goose is so appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple but fab Barb. Well done.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how funny and wonderful!! This duck face is so lovely! :-) I like it!

    Big hugs from

    Vintage Collages

    .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab image Barb.....Loving the raffia nest!! Fabby touch!! Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this one, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great tag...the nest is is a great touch..

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/