Thursday 22 March 2012

Goosey.

Sorry, haven't managed to play for a few weeks due to elderly parents with health issues that needed sorting. Hopefully I will have more time to myself now.
My tag this week is made using Puddleduck Pothington stamp by Toodles and Binks. I don't have a goosey stamp or any goosey related pictures to use. I have kept the tag fairly simple with only the addition of the nest as I wanted the sentiment to do the talking. Stamp has been coloured using watercolour pencils and I have added the ususal shrink plastic button.

9 comments:

  1. Very cute-- I really like the shape of your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs A, good to have you back, love the shape and sweet little nest, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love the colours and the little nest just sets it all off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable. would make a lovely tag for a baby shower gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely tag - the nest is wonderful WHat is it made of - very effective

    ReplyDelete
  6. Small but beautiful.
    It's a really sweet tag.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little tag Mrs A.... Adore the little nest... a cute touch :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/