Thursday 22 March 2012

GOOSEY


I Know...I Know.....it's Thursday!!
Just couldn't get my tag made for Tuesday this week!!!
Just been one of those CRAZY weeks...
Busy Busy Busy!!
Had a lovely day out at the start of the week,
...and thought I was going to have a quieter day yesterday, but had to take son #1 to the hospital, he had a fall on to his ankle, luckily nothing broken...but quite severe ligament damage :( ...so he's not a happy bunny!!)
...and today I really should be catching up on some housework!!(whoops! ...sorry for swearing!!!)
...but I'm having withdrawl symptoms from the craft room
..the paper was calling my name!!!
So here is my (late) tag...

I didn't have anything goosey / geese in my craft stash, ...but found this cute lil duck image...so went with that...
I've used...vintage images, butterfly wings, manilla tag, ticket embellie, buttons, lace, measure tape, and the background is old stitched bookpaper from my lovely friend Margaret.
...all distressed with inks and paints.
-oOo-
Off to have a gander at the other geese and duckies....
 
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x

12 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - gorgeous images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! The blue trim/lace is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Jan. I have fallen way behind. I really love the rich colours - some great ideas with your embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, I love the blue and yellow colour coombination and the embellishments, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So CUTE! Love the pocket, the stitching, the layers... the little chick!!!.. Have a great weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue and yellow, and how you've combined all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so enjoy your tags Jan, I hope you are displaying them all together cos this one is gorjuss! Hope your lad is ok now xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blue lace really stands out on your tag and love your cute little duckie. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not so good with vintage, so admire greatly what you;ve done with this tag. What a great choice of images and coordinating embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute little duck and girl Jan. They have made a lovely tag.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. A!lovely vintage feel to your tag

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet tag jan, hope your son is okay now...

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/