Tuesday 27 March 2012

.LOOK WHAT HATCHED.....

 I know that the pesky Doodly Birds have landed again but this week I challenged myself to use more fabric.  All went well until I came to make the birds on the branch and they refused to be made from anything other than card and pencil and their best friend the black liner pen.
Back view
So you see I was stopped in my tracks yet again by my feathered friends.
I hope you like my Easter tag though and thank you to everyone who pops over to my blog.

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! The gingham fabric was a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your fabric tag Lynn...I also used a little gingham this week too :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great doodle birds, I love them! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink gingham one is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  5. really lovely tag for Easter eggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Doodly birds look good on fabric!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your doodly birds are always cute. Great tag. Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love your doodly birds, can't wait to see what they're up to next week! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad to see more of your doodly birds, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/