Friday 20 April 2012

3 weeks' worth of tags

At long last we have internet at the cottage here in France, I am so happy. It means that I can finally post my missing tags.
First, Easter. I know, it seems like ages ago, but I don't want to miss any. I had to resort to cutting Easter pics out of a supermarket leaflet, lol, as I didn't have access to any of my images on the pc -


Next was the Spring cleaning one, which gave me no end of trouble. I finally managed to get my very ancient printer going, but the print quality is really crap. Anyway, I used a piece of antique French linen for the background, as my Spring cleaning involved doing lots of laundry. Clothes pegs frame the pics of the busy lady, and I used a couple of images of old irons as well.


I was much happier with the Spring flowers tag, I could use some of the lace flowers I had brought with me in my craft suitcase.




Hopefully, I will be able to post the next ones on time. Fingers crossed.
Toodlepip xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely tags, and better late than never! Enjoy your time in France! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of the craft suitcase. It takes me 2 mins to lack clothes and an hour to get my craft stuff ready. Enjoy yourself, lucky lady. I've enjoyed your tags.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see all of your tags. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three lovely tags, especially like the spring cleaning one, the old clothes pegs make a great frame. I love those old irons, but aren't we lucky we dont have to use them?! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely tags all of them, the spring cleaning one is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tags and so nice that you caught up. Love the spring flowers one best, pretty multicoloured lace flowers

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/