Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Colour Purple

This was quite a challenge for me, as I didn't bring an awful lot of purple things with me to France. I found this image of gorgeous purple flowers in my image stash, and sparkly purple flowers and leaves in  my little gem stash. The Background purple paper came from a French magazine I had been reading. I used different purple ink pads to colour some French lace and a little bit of muslin, and also dabbed a bit of light lavender on to a bit of pink seam binding as I didn't have any purple -







I love these one-colour challenges! Now I am off to admire all the other purple tags. Toodlepip xxx

12 comments:

  1. Yes, ditto, very dainty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, it's lovely.
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waoo!!! very pretty...congrast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful, vintage tag - I absolutely love the little jewelled embellishments - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very delicate and sooo pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag has a lovely vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty little tag, somtimes when we are limited in our resources we produce our best work.....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the one-colour challenge too! Great purple sparkly jewels and french lace - pretty tag, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag that ticks all my boxes, Pretty, purple, vintage and added bling.

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow..you did a fabulous job with limited supplies..I sometimes find we get more creative when there are less goodies we have to play with...Love the lace!! clever lil tag!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/