Wednesday 25 April 2012

Purple

Hi everyone. I loved all your flowers last week. Purple for me is a very spiritual  colour, associated with my meditation practice. I have used one of my favourite stamps for this tag and a sentiment I love. In this busy world it is precious to have some 'alone' time which isn't 'lonely' although I realise sadly that we cannot all achieve this or we have to fight to get the balance right!
Tag Tuesday Purple
I have photographed it against my Amethyst Crystal. But it is a challenge to get the light right!
I have to rush to work now which will be anything but solitude, so I will enjoy all your lovely tags later and comment on them then. Here's wishing you all have a balance today of 'me' and 'them' time!
 With love xx

9 comments:

  1. Love the gentle effect and great sentiment of this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just having my quiet space now while I look at all these lovely tags.
    Have a good week Barb
    Lynn
    one I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! That stamp is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! Love that stamp. I was able to have some 'alone' time last week- bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful, peaceful tag, perfect, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tag, and the stamped image is simply stunning. Lovely words too, to just finish if off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very nice tag and a nice message too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this tag so much. Well done.

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is delightful Barb! Gentle and Calming !
    I agree..it's important to get the balance right in this mad busy world...a little quiet 'me' time always does the trick for me too!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/