Tuesday 3 April 2012

EASTER

Hi, everyone so sorry I missed out last week tooo much going on in life!!! so I was determined I was not missing again... so here is my Easter Theme tag. I have cut the tag using Tim holtz's large tag die the butterfly is also from TH, I loved the colour of the vintage lady in the pic so decided to go with that colour on most elements!!! The background of the tag I embossed I am not sure if you can see but it looks uncompleted This I done on purpose in my madness I thought it would help to age the tag!!! the butterfly I coloured with tattered angel glimmer mist (apple) added some ribbon & lace and a bunny charm!! On the back of the tag.. again I have used a TH die for the bunny which I embossed using TH embossing powder (frayed burlap) and added a small tag I think you have guessed I like this guy TH....


looking foward to seeing all your wonderful creations this week Hugs May x x x x Happy Easter x x

12 comments:

  1. really pretty tags I love the vintage looking lady :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello May, I like the bottom section with the lace, flowers and easter egg and the rabbit is cute too. Happy Easter to you and your family.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the easter layers on your tag May especially the lovely vintage image you have chosen to use and the bunny die cut on the back

    I look forward to seeing so many tags this week and hopefully catching up with my own too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! So professional looking! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent looking tag! Gilli ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous concept, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag May. Well done I like it. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the colour combo ...lovely elements...Love the lace trim..beautiful Easter tag!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous tag -I love it! The butterfly just adds the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning tag - there is such an elegant air created by the image, the embellishments and the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tag, I love all the different Holtzy elements x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/