Tuesday 24 April 2012

Purple

Hello everyone, what gorgeous tags everyone is posting! I just got back from a weekend of antiquing out of town and got such a bad cold while away. I left with a scratchy throat and now I am quite unwell. I had a good time nonetheless!  I had wanted to make my tag before I left, but time was not on my side. Today, I looked around my studio, and a book cover (purple) caught my eye. Well it was easy after that. This is not a complicated tag, the hardest part was cutting out the flower! I hope you enjoy my humble offering:


This is a copy of a vintage French book I got awhile back (it is very purple, but looks blue) that I used as a tag base. I added images from K and Co. Brenda Walton paper, vintage music and Daisy D sticker. I sewed vintage lace on the bottom and added a sheer green ribbon to pick up the flower stem.
Hugs,
Ivy

9 comments:

  1. Lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combination and delicate look of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag - I love the images you used and the vintage look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is gorgeous! It has such a lovely elegant vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pretty lace on the bottom
    Lyn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely vintage feel, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicate colours and lovely lace trim, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOH! I love this tag. You are very talented Ivy.

    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo pretty..love the touch of lace!
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/