Tuesday 17 April 2012

Spring Cleaning

Hi Everyone,

I love Spring and do feel the need to do Spring Cleaning, but right now it is snowy and cold....what happened there? It has been awhile since I have had a clothesline and I do miss it. I love images of clothes on the line and take pictures of them when they inspire me!

My tag this week for spring cleaning depicts clothes on a line, as really that is a sure sign of Spring around here!


This was a fairly simple one to do as I used a ready made tag by Making Memories, added some ribbon and a hand coloured image of clothes on a line(Create with TLC free image) under blue skies, held on by mini clothespins painted blue with a touch of glitter. The purple jacket has the word joy (Making Memories) on it as seeing clothes on a line is pure joy to me! I like the Dream a little dream saying, as it always nice to do some dreaming while doing your chores.

Hugs,
Ivy

ps. It is Monday night 8pm. here!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely little tag Ivy, I like your use of the pegs to hold the line :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely tag Ivy. No washing on the line here yet either.
    Lynn
    One I made earlier today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I like washing lines too but have to use a silly rotary thing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the blue gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab lil tag..love the little washing line :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a colourful and bright tag - I love that saying "Dream a little dream" because it always seems to suggest peace to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great little washing line tag, love the pegs and the gingham! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/